Join Dream Big Project to impact a youths dream today!
Dream Big Project provides corporate sponsors and community partners powerful and compelling opportunities to help positively impact youth in Norwalk, California and surrounding communities. Through a variety of engaging and flexible programs, Dream Big Project partners can contribute their resources to provide academic support, financial assistance, and leadership training for at-promise youth, while meeting their own business goals.
In addition to a traditional donation, Dream Big Project partnership opportunities include:
- Philanthropic donation for the area of greatest need or an investment in one of Dream Big Project’s strategic initiatives to help impact a youths dream throughout Norwalk and surrounding communities for years to come.
- Corporate match for a national giving campaign, such as Giving Tuesday (Tuesday following Thanksgiving) or a campaign tailored to any appropriate time of year.
- In-person or virtual employee packing events that Dream Big Project coordinates either in a conference room/office facility, offsite conference venue, or at a partner school.
- Sponsorship of events or key areas of Dream Bigs’ work that support at-promise youth and provide the opportunity to align with Dream Bigs’ stakeholders.
- Workplace giving payroll deduction, dress down days, or other in-office fundraising campaigns.
- In-kind support such as backpack and school supply donations, technology donations, or professional expertise in a myriad of areas, such as public relations support to raise awareness about student loan debt and economical challenges related to education in America through campaigns, advertising, digital, and social media.
If you would like to learn more about Dream Big Project and how we can work together to impact a youths dream, please submit the inquiry below or email Miguel Rivera.